Irish sayings and proverbs
1. May the luck of the Irish be with you.
2. May your heart be big and heavy, may your smile be big and wide, and may your pockets always have a coin or two inside.
3. May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
4. The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.
5. If you’re enough lucky to be Irish… You’re lucky enough.
6. Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be looking for it all day.
7. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
8. Tis better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money.
9. May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
10. The future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
See more about IntuPod here.